Involve the Panin call center for safer transactions
Panin Bank is one of the banks that always prioritizes the security of its customers’ transactions and provides a panin call center. Panin’s call center is ready to serve you at any time quickly and reactively.
The higher the mobility of your transactions , the higher the risk that the security of the account will be compromised. It is no secret that now many criminals can flirt with your account balance when the security of the witness traisnot guaranteed.
The more sophisticated the technology, the more sophisticated the crime in this world. Many people are involuntarily robbed of their account balance by cybercriminals. This obviously does not want to be experienced by anyone. However, for Panin’s customers, the security of their transactions is guaranteed.
Even if one day something undesirable happens to its customers, with Panin’s call center service , everything will be managed as well as possible. For those of you who are not familiar with this bank call center service, we will introduce it to you.
Panin Bank Call Center Service
Like call centers owned by other banks, panin bank’s call center also caters to all customer needs. Starting with complaint services when the system has problems, complaints about the loss of an ATM or credit card, requests to close a bank account or ATM, etc.
You can contact the bank’s call centre at the number 500678 (PSTN), 021-2515555 (IDD) or 60678 (mobile phone). The three numbers can be adjusted by contacting them, using a landline or a mobile phone.
Tips to avoid ATM fraud
So far, it is undeniable that there are very many cases of fraud involving ATM users. Many of these scams happen because customers are very gullible with the lure of money offered by fraudsters.
However, first of all, the customer is asked to transfer a certain amount of money first. After that, the impostor will flee without a trace. There are many other modes of fraud that you need to be aware of. For those of you who don’t want to get into the trap, Panin Bank has tips to avoid it.
- Skip contest SMS
The most common mode of fraud in society starts with a short message containing a random draw. Then you are asked to send money to the sender of the sms.
If you receive such a text message, it is better to ignore it. Because, it is certain that it is a scam or you can also contact the Panin call center.
- ATM Swallowed
The incident of a swallowed ATM is very common, but it turns out that the case was actually used by some people to launch their malicious intentions. When you encounter such an incident, you need to know when someone offers to help you contact the Panin call center via their mobile phone.
It is best for you to contact the call center via your own mobile phone to request the blocking of the card and provide information about the location of the ATM.
- Suspicious items in ATMs
Before making a transaction at an ATM, you must first check that there are no strange objects around the machine. Especially in the card reader section. Contact the call center when you find a strange object around the ATM.
This is because many people deliberately keep the card hacking device. Thus, your ATM balance automatically moves to the balance of the criminal.
Tips for transacting using mobile banking
The use of mobile banking is now widespread and increasing day by day. Indeed, the convenience obtained from m-banking is very useful in all types of transactions. Like ATMs, mobile banking is also not immune to security threats.
However, Panin Bank has tips for secure transactions using m-banking, namely:
- Download the M-Banking app from the official Source of Panin Bank
You can download through the playstore or appstore, but note that the development company must be from Panin Bank. If it’s not from Panin Bank, then you’re not trying to use it. Because it’s very risky for fraud.
But if you have already downloaded it, you can contact the panin call center to block your account as soon as possible.
- Using a secure Internet network
When you want to open an m-banking application, it is highly recommended to use a private Internet network and have a solid security system. Because if you don’t, your account will be very vulnerable to hacking by irresponsible people. Therefore, it is strongly discouraged to use public wi-fi.
- Periodic change of PIN code
To strengthen the security of your m-banking account, it is strongly recommended to change the PIN code periodically. Because, it may be that someone guessed the PIN and did something detrimental.
- Contact the call center when you lose your phone
Since your m-banking account has a phone pi, you need to contact the call center to block the m-banking account.
Tips away from pishing
The crime of pishing is a terrible scourge for account holders. The reason for this is that the author will take all the personal data from our account. From ID to PIN to recover your account balance.
Pishing can be done by the author by creating a website that is very similar to the original website of the destination bank. Sometimes such web views are indistinguishable at a glance. So many people are deceived. Here are some tips to prevent you from suffering from pishing.
- Always go to the legal address of the bank. Although it has an identical appearance, when viewed from the site address, it will definitely be different. For Bank Panin customers, make sure the site you enter is panin.co.id.
- Do not provide information about your ID and PIN to anyone. Both of these things are entirely your rights and are confidential.
- If you encounter Pishing, immediately contact the Panin call center to block or be sent.
- Do not click on links containing sweepstakes and other fraud methods.
Tips for secure transactions with Internet banking
In addition to ATMs and mobile banking, online banking is also very popular and has many users. This type of transaction also carries threats like other types of transactions. However, of course, all this can be avoided by making the following transaction tips.
- Accessing the official website of panin when you make transactions is the most important security key.
- When you access the site, make sure that your browser performs SSL encryption marked by the appearance of a padlock in the top bar. If there is no image of the padlock, you should log out immediately as it is very vulnerable to hacking your bank account.
- Before you log in, you really need to identify if the site you are entering is correct and open the cloned site.
- Use of a firewall as computer security against hacker interference or cybercrime.
- Never show or tell someone else the ID and PIN, even if it’s your closest person.
- Install an antivirus to close the possibility of hacking or system damage due to the virus. Contact The Panin Call Center when you are already exposed to the virus.
The security of all types of transactions is certainly very important and there is a need for guarantees from the bank. Therefore, Panin Bank is always ready to help you through Panin’s call center service.